Our mission is to promote international goodwill and understanding by enhancing students’ English education through a variety of mediums, including music, art, and athletics, as well as traditional English instruction, allowing the student to have a no-cost, well rounded and ultimately successful learning experience.
Our volunteers are not only teaching English, but are active in the community where they are located. This includes community projects, improving living conditions for those in the community, and interacting and establishing relationships with the people and the land.
1. Every student, regardless of social position, should have access to learning.
2. Learning English is vital to the success of students who reside in a globalized world.
3. Promoting international understanding and goodwill can be achieved through interactions between volunteers and students.
1. To make the difficult task of learning English more accessible, exciting and rewarding by using a variety of mediums.
2. To expose students to different cultures through various mediums while being instructed in English.
3. To instruct the students that the internet is a vital tool and how to use its powers to enhance English education.
4. To use student input to design debates specifically tailored to develop critical thinking, which will give students the chance to utilize the English they have learned in school but are unable to apply due to lack of opportunity.
5. To teach the students that learning a new language can be an enjoyable experience.
6. To expose volunteers to new cultures, increasing their worldview as globalized citizens.
7. To increase the quality of life for students by positively enhancing their education.
8.To increase students’ ability to be successful in a world that uses English as the international language of business by preparing them for the TOEFL exam, allowing them to travel and study abroad.
9. To give students a no-cost opportunity to enhance their education, eliminating the need for special tutoring or instruction.
10. Using art to enhance the spirit, athletics to enhance the body, and academics to enhance the mind, giving students a comprehensive English learning experience.